Urth Apparel strives to empower designers and brands to be able to focus on creating the world’s highest quality clothing, by offering the world’s most thorough private-label product development, sourcing, and manufacturing services.
We’ll oversee each stage of your brand’s design or production from design to pattern to sewing, protecting your interests from start to finish. Leave the legwork associated with technical design, apparel manufacturing, and import/export logistics to us, so you can do what you do best: design!
The FDC Denver was established in 2014 for emerging designers and small to mid-sized brands who want to stay, design, produce with high industry standards and sell their lines from Colorado headquarters plus we work with companies all over the country.
THE REVOLUTIONARY APPAREL AND SEWN GOODS BUSINESS ACCELERATOR
- Exactly what you need to be Colorado Made!
Design & business professionals
- Professional designers to develop and refine your brand through contract options
- Paid access to the latest trend reports and potential markets
- Financial forecasting and planning to meet your budget
- Directory of pre-screened professionals to help with your brand image, trademarking, accounting and legal needs
Product development with technical finesse
- Fit expert for form, function & fashion
- Prototypes and samples in natural, synthetic and technical fabrics
- Sourcing fabrics, trims, notions and labels including custom branded items in smallest MOQs
- Initial pattern development, prototyping, fittings and refinement
- Expert stitchers for quality prototypes and sample making
Production management to produce your lines
- Stringent quality control improves your brand image and reduces costly customer returns
- Domestic, ethical manufacturing is good marketing and it is good for your business
- Colorado Made allows faster turnaround times, greater transparency, easier communication and reduced shipping costs
- Larger orders can be accommodated and accessed with production management consultants
Private label manufacturing
- Colorado Private Label designs, licensing and pattern library
- Create demographic specific collections
- Custom and semi-custom design services
- Build your own brand to differentiate your business and boost your margins
Brand messaging & Expansion
- For discerning brands, specialty boutiques and startups to develop an authentic brand message and product lines
- Our goal is to thoughtfully and actively promote your company to become a recognized name
- STAND OUT is our proprietary process to build brand differentiation
- Referrals to an Emmy-award winning producer will shoot and create a video look book along with our stylist
- Product photography is also available
- Introductions to graphic design for marketing collateral as well as visions for your brand logo, collections and packaging
Sales & marketing
- Have FDC Denver or our partners curate a brand message, identity, logo and necessary collateral for your business
- Set up and implement social media campaigns
- Runway & trunk shows with wholesale events
As the only apparel and sewn goods business accelerator, we have access to graphics and marketing teams, photographers and the models, hair and makeup that you need for brand messaging plus referrals to pre-screened legal and financial professionals.
Small brands with BIG PLANS need prototypes that fit with accurate patterns, desired sizes, colors and numbers specific to their customer demographics. Achieve that with FDC Denver!
Our design services can help make your ideas into realities. We offer a complete line of services from concept to completion for small to large production runs.
We work with various materials, including leather, synthetics and conventional fabrics.
We truly enjoy working with our clients, from young designers to large companies. Our spacious facility is located in Mesa ARIZONA and we have many types and levels of service available.
- Cutting: table and die cutting,
- Sewing: overlock, coverstitch, zig-zag
- Sewing and hand finishing
- Single needle, double needle, walking foot, Serger, Cover Stitch, Waistband Machine, Button/button hole machine,
- Leather: cutting, sewing
- Prototypes, sample production
- Production: small and large
Working with us:
Industrial sewing is our specialty. We have developed the following procedure to quickly determine if your project matches well with our sewing factory.
Evaluation Process- Drawing from our vast experience we can evaluate your project using solid samples, etc. to determine that your sewn product is a good fit for our commercial sewing factory.
Projected Costing- After evaluating the product we can quickly determine an estimate of cost for your project in our cut and sew facility.
We are a pattern service dedicated to offering personalized service. You, the client, are our first priority. Whether you are new to the industry or knowledgeable in the field, we adapt to your needs and style of working. We pride ourselves in producing patterns precise in measurement, fit, and balance. We currently work with leading manufacturers, department stores, mail order catalogs, sports figures, and celebrities.
With 20 years of experience, we advise on design detail, fit, production, cost cutting, and solutions to your needs.
Missy – Junior – Plus-sizes – Children – Men – Contemporary – Hip-hop – Moderate – Better – Designer – Evening Wear – Bridal – Handbags – Sportswear – Jeans – Evening Wear – Bridal – Handbags – Wovens – Cut and sew – Knit.
Our Services Include:
—Patterns from original sketches, photographs, rub-offs, or spec sheets.
—Garments cut and sewn.
—Consulting, Information for the complete production process.
Accomplishments of Cherie Bixler
- Named 1998 Industry innovator by Style Industries.
- Received press from WWD and others, Clothes worn in The Mod Squad Movie and AprilV, worn at the Apollo Theatre by Escape.
- Assisted new designers in winning Gen-Art Fashion show entry, Cotton Inc. and others.
- Assisted client to get voted Best New Designer of the Season at Magic Show.
- Produced complete lines for clients including sports figures, celebrities, manufacturers,department stores, mail order catalogs, home shopping networks, and new designers.
- Traveled to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Egypt, Africa, and Italy for sourcing.
- Designed a line sold to stores, produced fashion show, created press kit, photo shoot,set up booth at trade show and worked with buyers, worked with showroom and pressagent produced and shipped product.
- We advise on the complete apparel process and are dedicated to offeringpersonalized service to you the client,OUR #1 PRIORITY!
- Call for your free consultation today and make your dreams a reality!
EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS, ONE STITCH AT A TIME
3M3 Creations is a local Mesa, Arizona company with sewing industry. We work with sewing production Apparel, Private Labeling, Uniforms, Swimsuits, Shirts, Blankets and much more. Our capacity ranges from small customization to large batch production manufacturing. We can also work with you to help prototype ideas from scratch and create the best sewn solution possible. In addition to clothing and fashion accessories, we can do alterations, custom additions to existing pieces, sublimation on cloth, embroidery and much more. We have over 20 years of experience offering sewing services wholesale & retail orders. Our goal is to produce with high quality.
UCS was founded by designers and expert sewers and pattern makers to serve the burgeoning Utah and Mountain West entrepreneurial community in support and development of their products. We offer design development, prototyping, pattern making, material and vendor sourcing, sample making, and small run production of at least 200 units.
YOU THINK IT WE SEW IT
Our mission is to always do our best to support our clients’ success and to provide a high level of service, quality and on-time delivery so that our clients can exceed the demands of a competitive marketplace. In short, to deliver the best results and products possible for our clients, even if we have to bend over backwards and do back flips too.
How we work:
For design development and prototyping products, our creative design team seeks to mold customer ideas into valuable finished products capable of being produced in a manufacturing setting, all while maintaining complete confidentiality for the customer.
Regardless of how information is relayed to us, our design team communicates with our customers frequently to ensure that the items being created meet their needs. We ask that you have done your homework before contacting us, and have spent the necessary time researching the market, and how your product fits in it, as well as some initial layouts for design direction, marketing, and budget planning.
For production, as we are completing the design/prototype process, or received your existing product, we do a time and product and process study. through sample making. Our time studies ensure that you receive an accurate price and that we will be able to schedule your small batch production for an on-time delivery.
We give great attention to the details and logistics of prototyping and production and that allows our customers more time to focus on marketing, sales and distribution of their products.
We are well aware of what it takes to survive and thrive as entrepreneurs, and we are committed to the companies we work with.
Established in 2008 by its Founder Anna Livermore, V. Mora is a fashion business and production consulting company that works one on one with independent designers. We offer hands-on help with everything from pattern making to sourcing to production management and marketing. V. Mora is a one-stop-shop for success. With our wide range of services and talented team of experts, we bring your fashion dreams to life.
YOU BRING THE IDEA, AND WE’LL EXECUTE IT!
We have mentored and managed 372 brands since our inception – get to know all the ways that we do it! No matter where you are at in your journey we always engage in a valuable 20 minutes that determines if we are a good fit for you!
Interested in hiring us for patterns and samples? V. Mora offers a wide range of Pattern + Sample Making services. From initial sketch to the first sample: we create patterns and samples, correct the fit, adjust design details and make improvements, then ensure that patterns are production-ready by digitizing and grading them to specific sizes.
OUR IN-HOUSE PATTERN MAKERS OFFER:
- Pattern Making
- Sample Making
- Production Patterns
- Final Samples
- Digitizing and Grading
- Marker Making
- Muslin Fitting and Pattern Correction